Breast Cancer Awareness Month is an international health campaign organized every year in October to increase awareness about the disease and to raise funds for research to find out its cause, diagnosis, prevention, treatment and cure. This campaign also offers complete support to help those affected by breast cancer. I am dedicating this post to all those who have fought through this disease or are still fighting and to all the organizations who are working hard to help people in every way possible.
|Makeup products used to create this makeup look|
|Brushes used to create this makeup look|
For Face I Used
|Products used for face|
|Brushes used for face|
- Blush brush by Luscious Cosmetics to apply finishing powder.
- F30 - Large powder brush by Sigma to apply blusher and bronzer.
- Angled brush by Femi Cosmetics to apply highlighter. (read review here)
- P86 - Precision tapered brush by Sigma to apply concealer. (read review here)
- F40 - Tapered blending brush to set concealer under eyes and to contour nose.
For Eyes & Eye Brows I Used
|Products used for eyes & eye brows|
|Brushes used for eyes & eye brows|
- Angled brush by Luscious Cosmetics for eye brows.
- E55 - Eye shading brush by Sigma.
- F70 - Concealer brush by Sigma.
- E40 - Tapered blending brush by Sigma.
For Lip I Used
|Products and brush used for lips|
- OCC Lip Tar in 'Pageant'. (read review here)
- Lipstick in 'Bare - Shade 14' by MUA. (read review here)
- L05 - Lip brush by Sigma.
I hope you have enjoyed this post. Leave your feedback because I love reading your comments. For more Full Face Makeup Looks, click here.
Thank you for your time. Don't forget to Like, Tweet or Pin this post by sharing buttons below and above this post.